Fort Wayne holds on for 84-72 win over North Dakota St.
- No. 11 Texas Tech rolls, is now 9-0
- Houston rallies from 15 down, beats LSU
- Williams, Louisville survive Lipscomb
- Bol has 20, leads Oregon past San Diego
- Arizona State's Dort making quick impact
FARGO, N.D. (AP) Kason Harrell scored 24 points on six 3-pointers and Fort Wayne beat North Dakota State 84-72 on Saturday afternoon.
Bryson Scott added 17 points, five rebounds and three steals for the Mastodons (18-12, 7-6 Summit League). John Konchar had 16 points with eight rebounds and eight assists and Jax Levitch chipped in 10 points.
Harrell drained a pair of 3s early in the second half to help extend the Mastodons' 40-32 halftime lead to 48-36 with 16:39 to play. NDSU trimmed it to 67-64 with 4:53 left but Fort Wayne pulled away again, 75-64, with the help of a 3-pointer by Matt Weir and another by Harrell. Konchar made a 3 and a dunk in the final 1:10 to seal the win.
Updated February 17, 2018