UNC guard Cameron Johnson has arthroscopic hip procedure
- Injured TCU G Fisher leaving program
- No. 6 MSU, Nebraska put streaks on line
- Iowa State knocks off No. 8 Texas Tech
- KSU gets another road upset at No. 20 OU
- No. 21 Houston gives Sampson 600th win
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) North Carolina says guard Cameron Johnson has had an arthroscopic procedure on his hip.
Team spokesman Steve Kirschner said Tuesday that Johnson had the procedure Monday in Minneapolis and is expected to make a full recovery for the upcoming season.
Johnson started 20 of 26 games for the Tar Heels, and averaged 12.4 points and 4.7 rebounds while making 47 3-pointers. He started his career at Pittsburgh before transferring to UNC before last season.
For more AP college basketball coverage: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated April 18, 2018