Florida Gulf Coast graduate transfer Johnson to join Miami
- Injured TCU G Fisher leaving program
- No. 6 MSU, Nebraska put streaks on line
- Iowa State knocks off No. 8 Texas Tech
- KSU gets another road upset at No. 20 OU
- No. 21 Houston gives Sampson 600th win
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) Florida Gulf Coast graduate transfer Zach Johnson says he will play his final college season for the Miami Hurricanes, his hometown team.
Johnson announced his plans Thursday on Twitter. A 6-2 guard, he was a three-year starter at Florida Gulf Coast, averaging 16.1 points last season while shooting 47 percent and making 69 3-pointers. He was a teammate of Hurricanes forward Dewan Huell at Miami Norland High School.
The Hurricanes added two other transfers earlier this month: former Oklahoma guard Kameron McGusty, and former Wyoming guard Anthony Mack.
For more AP college basketball coverage: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated April 19, 2018