|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Matchups|||||Stats|||||Standings|||||Teams|||||Players|||||Player News|||||Injuries|||||Transactions|||||Live Odds|
Blue Jackets re-sign free agents Bjorkstrand and Murray
- Hertl scores 3 as Sharks win 7th in row
- Wings push Ducks' team-record skid to 12
- Habs' Niemi stops 52 to beat Panthers
- Arvidsson scores 3 as Preds rout Caps
- Brossoit stops 26 in 2nd, Jets top Vegas
The 23-year-old Bjorkstrand, the team's fifth-leading scorer last season with 11 goals and 29 assists, signed a three-year pact worth $7.5 million.
The 24-year-old Murray accepted the team's qualifying offer of a one-year contract worth $2.8 million. Both deals were announced over the weekend.
The Blue Jackets' top scorer Artemi Panarin tweeted that he and his agent were meeting for contract talks with team general manager Jarmo Kekalainen on Monday in France. He is a free agent after next season.
Updated July 16, 2018